Provider digital account down?

Home Forums Data issues Provider digital account down?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dolly the Sheep 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • LynJ
    Participant

Hi

is anybody having trouble accessing the provider digital account this morning?

EricaP
    Participant

yes me too

EricaP
    Participant

Its worked for me on a different browser – i have had this before. Helpdesk suggest clearing cache cookies etc and retrying

LynJ
    Participant

Thanks tried this and it’s now working

ArranH
    Participant

My access is ok but when I update a cohort and send it to the employer for approval, I get the ‘cohort approved and sent to employer’ notification but it just goes back into ‘Ready to review’

Michelle L
    Participant

Yes me too ArranH. It says approved but is still sitting in the review area and not transferring to “with employers” I have reservations I need to approve before tomorrow so I really hope this is resolved asap!

LynJ
    Participant

its been playing up for two days now, we are an employer provider and i approved a few yesterday that are still not showing on the provider side, its time consuming and annoying to say the least, on the employer side it says you have something to approve but when you click on there is nothing there arghhh

Michelle L
    Participant

Morning all, So after yesterdays issues, does anyone now have duplicate learners on the DAS? I have an employer who has two learners showing twice, identical data? I didn’t think it would allow this due to DOB and ULN especially being unique etc, but seems the gremlin in the system yesterday has affected this?

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Hi There

I too have the same issue, with cohort not moving so I can’t approve it.
    Raised with the help desk yesterday & it is a known issue, apparently, which they are working to fix……. fingers crossed it will be done before next weeks window close
    Joanne

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.