R01 FRM

Home Forums Data issues R01 FRM

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Elm
    Participant

Has anyone got their FRM 01 Report and will this be accessible on the hub as I cannot remember if the ESFA said we need to get them from another place.

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

Hi,
    FRM reports have been available on the (old) hub for R13 since Tuesday afternoon. Take a look in the business reports section.
    Kind Regards,
    Ben F.

sambern
    Participant

We also haven’t had a FRM R01, we have had the R13 for 18/19, but nothing yet for R01 19/20. It might be because the data match wasn’t available for R01. Normally they start these a few months into the year.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

The first FRM reports for 18/19 were for the R04. I think we had R03 FRM reports for 17/18, but we’ve never had them for R01 or R02.

Elm
    Participant

Ok thank you everyone I wasnt sure thank you

Sophie.lampert
    Participant

Hi everyone,

In the same vein, do you know if we will get the Apps period end reports file which includes the co-investment report, Apps monthly payment report etc? I can’t seem to find this in Submit Learner Data..

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Hi Sophie,

They didn’t issue the month end reports for R01, and from an announcement late yesterday, it sounds like we’re not getting the R02 ones either. It’s a significant problem.

GaynorLF
    Participant

The ESFA are advising to use the indicative payments report for non-levy funding, if that helps at all?

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Unfortunately, there are often discrepancies between the Indicative report, and the month end Payment reports, so we don’t completely trust it.

If we’re being paid from the Indicative reports, there is going to have to be some sort or reconciliation once they get the actual payment reports, and find out the money they gave us wasn’t right.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.