R04 Payments report – missing software supplier ID for FS

Home Forums Data issues R04 Payments report – missing software supplier ID for FS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Ben.Feighery
    Participant

Good afternoon,
    has anyone else noticed that the software supplier ID is blank on the period end apps monthly payment report for all functional skills aims within an apprenticeship?

just noticed that i have 800+ mismatches between the payment report and MIS system and it’s down to these being missing, is this just 1 file or is everyone the same?

Thanks,
    Ben F.

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi Ben,

I also noticed this and reported it to the service desk and got the following reply…

Hi Matthew

Thank you for contacting the Service Desk

The data team are currently reviewing the reports to ensure they are as accurate as possible. I can confirm that the Software supplier ID field would not affect funding and is being looked into for the R05 reports.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
    Keith
    Service Desk

Caspar Verney
    Participant

That is an appalling response from the ESFA. They seem to have no appreciation of the problems they cause. Whilst they assure that the money is correct, not being able to check and confirm this is of zero interest to them.

Rant over, but totally unacceptable – again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.