R112 Error for Agreed break in Learning

From Thursday 10 December, feconnect will be replaced by ESFA Communities.

Feconnect is being replaced by a more robust, accessible service. ESFA Communities is now live and so feconnect will be read only from Thursday 10 December 2020. From this date it will not be possible to create or reply to topics or posts. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues R112 Error for Agreed break in Learning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • robS4S
    Participant

I have followed the Provider Support Manual for an Agreed Break in Learning.

As per 593. I updated the Program and Component Aims for the learner as per Table 2.

Completion status: 6
    Learning actual end date: date of start of agreed break.
    Outcome: 3

FIS then gives me R112 as an Error for the Program Aim(ZPROG001) and the component(5010987X Maths functional skills). The two Framework components for this learner are not reporting the error even though they have the same End Details set.

How should I be completing the IRL for Agreed break in Learning to avoid this?

It R112 is related to the Actual End date being before the To date then why does it not fire for all components?

robS4S
    Participant

I think I have worked it out. The difference between the Programme Aim/functional skills and the Framework components is the LearningDeliveryFAM ACT record.

By setting the LearningDeliveryFAM LearnDelFAMDateTo to the Actual end date the error goes away.

Is there a route for feedback to get the Provider Support Manual updated to include this step as a reference to future users?

Martin West
    Participant

This is included in the following:
    642. The Date applies to for the latest Apprenticeship contract type FAM records (on the programme aim and any English or maths aims) must be set to the Learning actual end date of the aim.
    HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.