R14 – List of quick fixes for common data errors

Home Forums Data issues R14 – List of quick fixes for common data errors

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anamitailor
    Keymaster

R14 closes later this week.

If you have not submitted your data for your final return for the 2019 to 2020 academic year, you will need to do so before then, as funding you receive will be dependent on the data you submit. If your data submission generates errors the records to which they relate will be rejected.

It’s important to correct these errors and resubmit the data to ensure you get the funding due. To help, we’ve our list of quick fixes for the most common data errors experienced over the last 3 months.

We’ve also published an up to date backlog of items we’re working on for the website, and the funding streams page (beta) which will display all the ILR fields per funding stream.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Anamitailor.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Hi Anami

Please see http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/forums/topic/accessing-the-das-19-10-2020 – when will this be resolved? As you have stated above, errors will not receive payment and yet this roadblock is preventing Providers making a clean submission – what can they do?

Many thanks,
    Caspar

Frances Hill
    Participant

I asked this question of the help desk. They told me they are working on it. Trouble is, the longer they work on it, the less time we have to work on our problems. Grrrrrr

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Hi Anami,

With 2 days left to fix this, what is your plan if this remains unresolved? Chris Bradley has made this point here: http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/forums/topic/accessing-the-das-19-10-2020/#post-470565

Many thanks,
    Caspar

SFA STAFF

Anamitailor
    Keymaster

Hi Casper,

Thank you for your comment.

I have raised all of the points internally, I shall get back to you all with a response ASAP.

Kind Regards

Anami

SFA STAFF

Anamitailor
    Keymaster

Please find the response below from the Apprenticeship Service:

Thank you for contacting the Apprenticeship Service in reference to an issue when trying access your Apprenticeship Service account. We have made some changes in the service and we can confirm this is now resolved. Please can you reattempt to access your account as we are confident this should be successful. If you continue to experience problems please do not hesitate to contact us, quoting PRB0041377.

Caspar Verney
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.