R14 Payments

Home Forums Data issues R14 Payments

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • AuditFE
    Participant

Hi all

Does anyone know when the SFA expect to make the Period 13 payments?

Kind regards

AuditFE

Caspar Verney
    Participant

If anyone was unable to submit to the Hub for R13 or R14 and ended up having to use OLDC then their OLDC submission is supposed to be being put through the Hub afterwards by the SFA. If this results in any difference in payments or PFR then the official advice from the Data Service is:

“All reports for final files processed on the Hub are available to providers. Providers should raise any issues direct themselves with the Agency should they have a specific issue where they have un explained differences between OLDC final report and DCFT final report.”

AuditFE
    Participant

Thanks for that Caspar. Ideally I am trying to ascertain a date when providers should receive any payment due for R13/R14. There does not seem to be any indication anywhere.

Caspar Verney
    Participant

There may be a very good reason why no date is being given…..

However Accounting Services expect the payment to come out with R04 on 15th December 2014.

HTH,
    Caspar

miaw
    Participant

Yes, Traditionally Period 13 payments come middle of December or early January,,

Anonymous

Does anyone know how the due payment is indicated, ie what does it say on the line, when it arrives to separate it from funding for students 2014-15?

Caspar Verney
    Participant

Last year the lines on the Remittance Advice said something like:

“ASTO RECONCILIATION 2012/13 19-24 Apps Rec Dec13”

It also quoted the Contract Number down the left hand column (for SFA payments) and that is year-specific.

HTH,
    Caspar

Anonymous

Thank you. I will let Finance know. This the first time we are due a repayment.

Databloke
    Participant

Hello,

We have now received our final 1314 payment in our bank account, but I cannot see the final reconciliation on the Hub yet. I’m looking under Contracts and Finances – Payments – Remittance Details. This lets me see reconcilations for all previous months, but I can’t select December 2014 in the dropdown on the right

Can anyone shed any light please – am I looking in the right place to get the final reconciliation PFR for 1314? Or will that be posted there later?

chrislant1
    Participant

Hi Databloke,

We received ours on Friday 12th by email.

Cheers

Chris

Mark
    Participant

We received payment last week for what I reckon would be period 4 with adjustments for last year included. However there is no remittance available yet on the hub! We used to get it emailed, but in recent months can only access it on the hub.

Is everyone having the same problem?

Mark
    Participant

5th January and still no remittance for November!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.