R99 Rule Violation

Home Forums Data issues R99 Rule Violation

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Bunn 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • Louise Clarke
    Participant

Is anyone else having issues with learners who have been on a break in learning and have re-engaged back onto programme and getting the below error message?

‘The learner must not have more than one programme aim at the same time’

We have checked all our records and the learners dont have more than one programme aim open.

Any advice?

jessicar
    Participant

You’ll have a cross over somewhere between your actual end date of the break in learning record and start date of your return record at a guess.

Are these different dates?

Louise Clarke
    Participant

There is no cross over on dates as the end date is in the 18/19 contract year and they have returned to programme in September 2019.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I think it is validation rules error that should be reported as a known issue.

I thought the known issues documentation was to inform providers of issues during the collection period but the current policy of updating the documentation after the event does not fulfil any purpose..

Carrie H
    Participant

Yes, we have the same error for one of our apprentices – have you had any advice on how to resolve?

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

I too had this for a learner who has been back off a break since February & the R02 upload was the first time this error appeared, so I’m definite that this is a system error & not one I have made……
    I have raised with the help desk & awaiting a response.
    Joanne

CLH75
    Participant

Hi
    We have got exactly the same issue. There is no crossover. I will also raise it with service desk

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I expect this is due to the change in the rule where they have thrown the Achievement date into the mix when in the BIL record this will always be null.
    HTH

CLH75
    Participant

Thanks Martin
    Will I have to wait for them to come back with a fix or is there something I can do ?
    Kind Regards

CLH75
    Participant

Hi I have just got a message from the service desk
    The R99 has been put back to a warning and known issues log updated
    Hopefully this helps
    Kind Regards
    Cheryl

Dolly the Sheep
    Participant

Thanks Cheryl this is great to know, I will re upload mine now

donna1805
    Participant

Hi – This is still showing as an error on my file which i ran at 1.19

Thank you

Martin West
    Participant

Just checked known issues and it has not been updated
    Maybe they meant will be.

CLH75
    Participant

We have ran ours at 13.27 and they have all switched to warnings

Hope this helps

Cheryl

MartynWright
    Participant

Hi

I contacted the helpdesk about this R99 error and I got a reply this morning about it becoming a known issue and will be turned into a warning now. It was still an error a couple of hours ago so maybe worth trying another export later on today. I have also got a R64 error from today which seems to be similar in description to the R99.

Thanks,
    Martyn.

Steve Bowler
    Participant

We had some R64 too, Service Desk said:

“We are currently investigating a potential fault with the R64 rule and the ESFA will update the known issues once this is identified for now there is no further action to take.”

Steve

MartynWright
    Participant

Thanks Steve, I contacted the service desk too. Will post any updates.

Martyn.

Richard Phipps
    Participant

Of course it still errors in the FIS as it doesn’t get updated as frequently as the SLP.

Martin West
    Participant

FIS was updated on Tuesday 17 September but expect they will have to update again for the rule changes.

Richard Phipps
    Participant

That’s what I meant Martin. It might be weeks before this is fixed in the FIS via a new download.

Emma M
    Participant

I’ve just posted about this (wish that I’d done a quick search first!). I’m getting the R99 error in FIS but not when I upload to SLD. It isn’t on the known issues log (or not a version I can find!), but I’m hoping as it is not appearing in SLD as an error or a warning that it should go through just fine?

Kevin Bunn
    Participant

I have just downloaded the latest vision of FIS uploaded TODAY at 11.01hrs. Rule 99 is still showing as an error and now I am also getting R64 as errors! What is going on at the ESFA? Steve any answer from the Service desk, I see you asked on the 24th Sep.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.