Re-application for RoTAP

Home Forums Data issues Re-application for RoTAP

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Amy Dudley 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Hi Everyone

We are currently waiting for our email to re-apply to the RoTAP. Does anyone know when the email is being sent out and/or should we be contacting RoTAP to enquire.

Obviously we don’t want to miss our re-application slot.

Many thanks

Sharon

ChrisR
    Participant

We are still waiting for our notification to re-apply. All of the ESFA updates say that you will be notified through a message on Bravo which will be attached to your original RoATP application for the levy.

I’m constantly checking ours as we are getting close to the end of the year now and we still haven’t had ours.

Thanks
    Chris

LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Many thanks Chris. Yes, we were approved around May time so I think that’s a good idea to just check daily.

Although it would be easier if the email was just sent to our email address specified in our Profile page.

Best wishes

Sharon

Martin Locock
    Participant

We had an email notification sent to our lead Bravo contact advising that the message had been posted on Bravo. So as long as your Bravo contact stays on the ball thee’s no need to keep checking Bravo itself.

The mail looks like this:
    <auto-alert@bravosolution.co.uk>
    Message from: Department for Education
    >Subject: Notification to Re-apply to the RoATP
    >
    >Event Type: PQQ – Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
    >Code: pqq_28937
    >Title: Main Route – Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (third opening)

(then links to Bravo)

LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Many thanks Martin, yes we received our email yesterday too with a timeframe for submission.

So good to go now. Thanks for replying back to us.

Best wishes

Sharon

Amy Dudley
    Participant

Hi All,

We have received the above communication, but when logged into Bravo we are unable to locate any new notifications – can someone point us in the right direction?

Thanks

Martin Locock
    Participant

I think you need to go to My PQQs, pqq_29012, and look under the Messages tab.

LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Hi Amy

When we logged in yesterday we had to go through the PQQ part and could then read our messages. Your email message should confirm when your ‘submission slot’ is open. For example our slot is open from 1 – 31 July.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Sharon

ChrisR
    Participant

Hi

I’ve just logged onto Bravo and our notification has also been published yesterday morning to re-apply. We have been given the same deadline to apply between 1st and 31st July. I haven’t received an email notification, only just by logging onto Bravo and seeing the new message, even though my contact details are upto date as I updated them last month.

Thanks
    Chris

Amy Dudley
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the responses.

We are in, but it defiantly wasn’t easy to find!

Our submission slot – 1st – 31st July too.

Kind regards

Amy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.