Remittance

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Remittance

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Rio
    Spectator

Hi

Has anyone experienced issues with PFR values V’s Remittance values for example

PFR Adult non levy line states £70,000.00 how ever the remittance states £48,000.00

Would this have anything to do with lack of employer contributions

TIA

steveh
    Spectator

Hi Rio

There’s no report called PFR any more? If you mean the indicative report then there’s a whole bunch of things that can be different including:

1. yes, employer contributions which (even when the learner is ACT 2) aren’t taken off the values
    2. DLOCKs or ILR errors that stop you getting paid but don’t affect the indicative report
    3. late withdrawals/late starts/anything else weird about a record. Because the indicative report only looks at the data *as it is now* it doesn’t know what was/wasn’t there last month, so if you were over/under paid it won’t reflect it
    4. missing completion payments. If you’re short of employer contributions you won’t get your completion payment but the indicative report doesn’t take that into account.

Rio
    Spectator

Hi Steve

Yes that’s what I am referring to. the data is error free, data match is clear etc. the only thing I can possibly think is that it is related to missing employer contributions.

Is there anyway to identify this? I am not confident as the funding rules state that the funding agency may withhold on programme payments but I have no data to back this up and I have not known anyone else to experience this.

I have a query in with the ESFA but still awaiting an outcome

Thanks

steveh
    Spectator

Check the contributions report that comes back in the period end reports, that will show you anyone who has run out of levy and will be funded 95/5 where you need to collect a contribution.

Can assure you you’re not alone in this, worked with several providers where this has happened!

steveh
    Spectator

NB, check the 19/20 R14 one as well!

Rio
    Spectator

Hi Steve

So the learners I have queries over are Adult Non Levy, we have some employers who have not paid the contribution for an access of 6 months.

Would these payments be held, if so how would I know?

Thanks

steveh
    Spectator

The Monthly Payments Report will tell you exactly what has been paid for whom.

HOWEVER, I’m not previously aware of anyone having *on-programme* payments withheld due to lack of employer contribution. I know it’s threatened in the Rules but I’ve never heard of it happening, it’s too fiddly to be honest, whereas withholding completion is pretty straightforward.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.