Resolving DAS mismatches – Official Guidance!

Home Forums Data issues Resolving DAS mismatches – Official Guidance!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ScottP 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • jessicar
    Participant

Only 2 years too late:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-fix-apprenticeship-service-data-mismatches/how-to-fix-apprenticeship-service-data-mismatches

Seems its finally been realised to publish official guidance than us all having to contact the helpdesk with the same questions, is more efficient….

steveh
    Participant

Aw, they’ve got rid of the intro!!! good thing I managed to screenshot it:

https://twitter.com/SteveHewittMIS/status/1173952020434300933?s=20

also (per the tweet thread above), I think DLOCK_10 *never* goes away, unless they’ve fixed it?

jessicar
    Participant

phahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes we have DLOCK 10 errors that just stay on the report (unless its changed again?) – but i always check that the stop date matches our actual end date

cjs1
    Participant

I have DLOCK_07 due to learners moving employer.

ILR value is TNP3 (residual training) + TNP2 (Orig agreed assessment)

App Service value is only looking at the orig costs – TNP1 + TNP2

I’m not sure this guidance actually does tell me how to correct that – considering the issue is not with me?

Martin West
    Participant

The guidance is really neither sufficient or detailed enough to enable Provider to resolve some of the complicated Dlock issues being reported.
    I think they have only issued this as they know there are going to be issues with Provider payments due to unresolved Dlock errors at year end.
    Even the A/S and service desk are unable to resolve some issues.

Prestridge
    Participant

I was told when I rang the helpline about DLOCK10 some time ago that it was equivalent to a warning and not an error.

ScottP
    Participant

Great advice for DLOCK01, not! We have two learners previously with 3AAA. No chance of finding out who the employer was and ever getting them to stop the learners in TAS.

jessicar
    Participant

@scottp Are the 3AAA learners not still with the same employer? Can the ESFA Intervention team help? Can the learners tell you?

ScottP
    Participant

Thanks @jessicar. No these weren’t transfers, just new apprentices taken on. We’ve raised with the ESFA and awaiting their response. The other issue is when a DLOCK01 are caused by incorrect ULNs being used by a provider. The learners have never done an apprenticeship before!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.