Return from Break In Trainning – Full/Co financed

Home Forums Data issues Return from Break In Trainning – Full/Co financed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Kate
    Participant

Hi All,

Hope you are well and starting to wind down for Christmas!

I just wondered if you could help me on the following, we have a learner was originally 16-18 and took a Break in Training, When she returned she was 19+ however, we kept this as Fully Funded due to her age band when she initially started.

I know previously I have read in the guidance that this is the correct thing to do however, I am struggling to find this paragraph now – please could someone point me in the right direction?

ClaireS74
    Participant

Hi
    I had the same scenario…it’s in the Provider Support Manual (Page 62) rather than the Funding Rules..

13.2Eligibility for enhanced Apprenticeship funding
    445. Eligibility for enhanced Apprenticeship funding is recorded as a Learning Delivery Funding and Monitoring record in the ILR.
    446. The table below shows the FAM Types and Codes to be used to indicate eligibility for enhanced Apprenticeship funding:
    FAM Type
    FAM Code
    Description
    To be used where
    EEF
    Entitlement to 16-18 Apprenticeship funding where the learner is 19 or over
    The learner is re-starting a programme on or after their 19th birthday but is entitled to 16-18 funding due to a break in learning.

Have a good Christmas
    Claire Stringer

Kate
    Participant

Thanks Claire, that’s great!!

Hope you have a good Christmas too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.