RO4 Late Completion

Home Forums Data issues RO4 Late Completion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Clair Ayling
    Participant

Can I just clarify my understanding.

If an aim is reported as continuing in RO14 2018/19 but is reported in RO4 2019/20 as having been completed in 2018/19, the aim would retain the original hybrid end year of the latter of planned end/actual end and would not have 2019/20 as end. Is that correct?

Thereafter, if returned after RO4 it would then have 2019/20 as hybrid year on the basis that this is when first reported?

Many thanks.

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Clair,

You have just read my mind! I have been trying to work out how any learners who have an actual end date of 31/07/2019 or before, and at at time of the hard close for 18/19 do not have a valid outcome, and yet we have an opportunity to submit the data within R04, I cannot fathom how the data goes into the R04 record so that it is reported to the ESFA. Do we have to force the record into the 19/20 ILR submission or is just having the achievement end date entered in the new teaching year enough to trigger this automatically?

Paul.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    The QAR is based on the actual end date not the achievement date, any learner with completion status recorded as 8 would be carried over to 19/20 and if completion was included in R04 19/20 it would have the same hybrid end year as defined by the later of the actual end/planned end date.
    HTH

Clair Ayling
    Participant

Perfect, thanks Martin

Paul Rogers
    Participant

Thank you Martin, I did not know that 2 and 8 learners were carried over.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    This is included in the migration for Apprenticeships
    15. All learner records, programme aims, and associated component aims must be migrated where the apprenticeship programme aim is recorded as on a break (Completion status = 6) or the outcome is unknown (Outcome = 8) and Learning planned end date >= 1 August 2017.
    HTH

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.