Rule R99 – Learner must not have more than 1 programme aim at a time

Home Forums Data issues Rule R99 – Learner must not have more than 1 programme aim at a time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Charlotte 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Emma M
    Participant

Hi,

I have 2 learners – one who was on a BinL and one who transferred from a Level 2 to a Level 3 programme. Both changes were processed in R01 and passed through 1920 FIS and SLD with no errors.

I’ve run the my R02 ILR through 1920 FIS and now I’m receiving an error for these 2 learners saying that “The learner must not have more than one programme aim at the same time”. I’ve checked the ILR and there is no crossover in the dates of the programme aim (below for ref:)

Transfer
    Original Programme Aim Start: 16/01/2019
    Actual End Date: 25/07/2019
    New Programme Aim Start: 26/07/2019

BinL
    Original Programme Aim Start: 15/08/2018
    Actual End Date: 24/12/2018
    New Programme Aim Start: 31/05/2019

I’ve checked known issues and can’t see anything relating to this, and I’ve uploaded the ILR to SLD to run it through that check and the error isn’t triggering there.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks,

Emma

SteveJC
    Participant

Was having the same problem on FIS. Have you downloaded the latest version? The new FIS doesn’t update like the previous version, you have to download the most recent version.

Richard Phipps
    Participant

It errors in the FIS but not in the Submit Learner Data system. I think this is a known issue with the new FIS.

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi SteveJC

We’re have the same warnings on 6 learners – how do we check that the version of FIS we are using is up to date?

Thanks 🙂

SteveJC
    Participant

Got to Submit Learner Data (the new Hub) and on the bottom Right hand side under Tools and Services select FIS (Funding Information Service). The last update was 17th Sept.

Cheers 🙂

Charlotte
    Participant

Got it, thank you SteveJC 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.