Shadow Funding Classroom Learning

Home Forums Data issues Shadow Funding Classroom Learning

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simon France 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

Hi
    Apologies if this has been asked before.
    I have been ‘playing’ with the shadow funding software issued by the dataservice.
    I understand that it does not tell me a lot about Apps but I was concentrating on Classroom/Workplace Learning.
    Am I right in interpreting the results as basically a 41% reduction for CL and 50% for WPL?
    Am I missing something?

Any comments would be appreciated as my finance manager has just gone for a lie down!

Martin West
    Participant

The current separate funding systems for classroom learning and workplace learning have been abolish for 2013/14 and replaced with a single system so what has lead you to believe there is reduction for WPL?

Anonymous

The Shadow Funding has a report which splits by FundLineType into CL/WPL with the corresponding reductions.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I only get a slight reduction (few %) against current funding, you may need to identify at an aim level what is included excluded or what accounts for the variation you have.

Simon France
    Participant

Overall we are seeing a huge reduction.

Although, many of our aims do not have 13/14 values, or have a low number of credits so the figures are wrong anyway.

I am not sure how much help it is.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.