Signing start paperwork

Home Forums Data issues Signing start paperwork

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sweeney47 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • JadeTurnerTC
    Participant

Does anyone print and sign a hard copy paper version of the ILR (first page – learner details data capture form) when an apprentice first starts on programme? Does it still need to be signed by the apprentice, be it a hard copy or electronically, for the learner to confirm all details are correct?
    I think we might still be doing something that we’ve always done, even though it’s not necessary…

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Jade,
    No as long as you have internal documentation that has been signed by the learner and meets the requirements for the learning agreement you no longer need to use the ILR templates issued by the SFA.
    Merry Christmas

JadeTurnerTC
    Participant

Thanks Martin. Does it say this anywhere in the rules? Or on any other guidance document that I can refer to?

Sweeney47
    Participant

It’s an old blog post on FEConnect but see here: http://feconnect.education.gov.uk/the-information-authority-blog/time-for-us-to-stop-publishing-ilr-data-input-forms/

Also, if I recall, there’s a part in the funding documents which says you can store data electronically or any system that suits the provider and as long as the information is readily available for audit there are no specific requirements on which form it takes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.