Slow upload

Home Forums Data issues Slow upload

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  maria 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Prestridge
    Participant

Is anyone having problems again uploading?

maria
    Participant

Yes keeps timing out. When I log back in the submission isn’t showing but if I try to upload again it says I have already submitted?

joannab
    Participant

Hi Maria,

You’ll need to submit a new file. If one gets stuck like this it won’t ever process (at least mine haven’t when this has happened previously).

Jo

Ewan Freeman
    Participant

Hi Maria,

So far this teaching year we’ve only been able to make one successful submission (R01) and the issues you’re facing sound familiar. I raised a ticket and had some useful support from the helpdesk; may be worth you doing the same if you haven’t already?

I think it’s an issue for a number of providers and is being looked at but there is a work around the helpdesk can advise you of if necessary: this is what we’re having to do until resolved.
    Thanks

Richard Francis
    Participant

It worked fine for me yesterday but not today. I’ve called the servicedesk and they said that there’s a team working on it now.

Richard Francis
    Participant

Having just typed that my file has gone through.

Might be worth trying again now if you’ve had problems today.

Tricia Chapman
    Participant

Hi I have had to reload a new file as I was stuck loading for 30 mins so though it had timed out but my second file is still loading now too – hopefully it will accept soon.

EricaP
    Participant

same ..! have informed helpdesk but no reply as yet

Richard Francis
    Participant

Servicedesk say it’s all resolved. This is the email I just received:

Further to your query;

There was an issue in submitting files for a brief time but the problem has now been resolved.

Regards

Lisa
    Participant

Hi

Has anyones stuck files processed yet?

Many thanks

Lisa

Tricia Chapman
    Participant

Hi Lisa, I have had mine processed.

maria
    Participant

I finally managed to get one successfully submitted last night at 5.30 & submitted a second updated file today at 13.30.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.