Subcontracted UKPRN

Home Forums Data issues Subcontracted UKPRN

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bethanymarine 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • bethanymarine
    Participant

Hello

I have a query about subcontractor UKPRN’s showing on the monthly payment report.

We use Maytas5 through Tribal as our MIS and the batch uploads are created by the system.

On my monthly payment reports from The Hub I am getting differing values for subcontractor UKPRN. For one subcontractor their UKPRN is appearing in the column, for the other it is not.

The UKPRN’s have been double checked as have the entries on Maytas5.

Does anyone have any ideas why this would be happening and how to resolve it?

TIA
    B

davej
    Participant

How you doing? Long time, no see.

Are you talking about the FM36 monthly payment report?
    If so, you will see the UKPRN against the rows for subaims, but not for the generic programme aim (ZProg), as the ILR doesn’t currently have a field for subcontractor UKPRN at programme level, only at main and subaims. FM36 doesn’t pay against the main aim, but against the programme.
    I have to run a report out of Maytas with subcontractor info, and vlookup into the payment report to get the subcontractor info.

Dave

old25
    Participant

Hi

Do you have subaims on the record? If you do the sub contractor UKPRN needs to go in there as well, if it is not in there thats why you may be getting blanks or are you getting blanks on full records?

bethanymarine
    Participant

Hello

I am looking at column Y on the report if this helps.

It is the field that is attributed to the Main Component Aim in Maytas.

Just finding it odd that the same field is being completed but one Sub-C UKPRN is appearing and the other isn’t.

Sub aims are completed with UKPRN also and appear to be trouble free!

Dave – good to hear from you! I hope you are well. I will have a look into your action also.

Many thanks
    B

davej
    Participant

Look at column H Learning Aim Title. No main aims show (as no funding attached), just the programme aim or subaim. Nowhere on the ILR to put UKPRN against programme. That’s probably where you have your blanks.
    Dave

bethanymarine
    Participant

Aha! Got it, sorry for the slow uptake!

I understand now, thank you very much.

Bethany 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.