Submission data error – LearnStartDate_07

Home Forums Data issues Submission data error – LearnStartDate_07

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  darrenvidler 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • darrenvidler
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone else is receiving error “LearnStartDate_07”? I’ve got a few learners on a customer service apprenticeship and am receiving the notification that their start date is after the effective to date on the apprenticeship framework (588) and pathway (1) combination.

I’ve checked the Hub and it appears this is still valid – could someone advise?

Thanks in advance,

Darren

SFA STAFF

markshield
    Participant

Darren

What’s the aim reference you’re using for your learners?

Regards
    Mark Shield
    ILR Specification Team
    Skills Funding Agency

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Darren,
    I have checked this in LAR 16 as used by FIS and this should not be an issue for 588 pathway 1* but it could if you have entered pathway 0 in error.
    * all aims have no effective to date (null)
    HTH

Anonymous

Hi Darren, are you sure you mean Framework 588? This is ‘588 – Energy Assessment and Advice’?

Anonymous

Do you mean 488 (Customer Service)?

Martin West
    Participant

If it is 488 this frameworks aim requirement changed this year from separate NVQ and TC to a combined qualification you may have selected aims which are no longer current in this year’s version of the framework.

darrenvidler
    Participant

Hi all,

Many thanks for your input – I think Peter has identified the problem. Martin, we’ve got the correct qualification code to reflect the combined qualification so i’m happy with that.

I think a short session with my team on entering the correct framework codes will help solve this one.

Thanks again,

Darren

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.