The total of the three Percentage taught in LDCS subject fields must equal 100%

Home Forums Data issues The total of the three Percentage taught in LDCS subject fields must equal 100%

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  nikkiz 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • TRaynor
    Participant

HI,

Please could anyone tell me if they have had the error below for this month’s return:

The total of the three Percentage taught in LDCS subject fields must equal 100%

I have never had this error before and the % taught by first LDCS subject is always 100% for us.

I will contact the helpdesk too..

Thanks,
    Claire

Spats
    Participant

Karina
    Participant

Hi Claire,

Yes, we are getting the same error PCFLDCS_01. If you put a value in you get a different validation error PCFLCS_03 The Percentage taught in first LDCS subject must not be returned for this learning aim. It appears that the field can’t be blank but it can’t have a value in it either! I have reported this to the helpdesk but have not had a response as yet.

TRaynor
    Participant

Hi Katrina,

It is so frustrating how random errors just appear out of nowhere.

If i get a response before you i will post it on here.

Thanks,
    Claire

SFA STAFF

Henry ESFA

Dear colleagues,

please note that this we have identified a defect with this rule name and it is being modified to a warning today for R04.

jf
    Participant

Hi

I think this error has resurfaced after a recent FIS update; what were errors, and had been reduced to warnings, are now errors again as far as I can see.

Is anyone else experiencing this please?

Matt Collishaw
    Participant

Hi All,

I can confirm also these has been set back to an error with the latest FIS update. Nothing has changed to the error logic either so it needs to yet again be set to a warning until it is actually fixed.

Ridiculous

nikkiz
    Participant

Hi,

Do we have an update on the error The total of the three Percentage taught in LDCS subject fields must equal 100%? Having read the comments I thought this was getting set back to a warning but I am still getting errors on this. Please can someone help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.