Timely Achievement rates

Home Forums Data issues Timely Achievement rates

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 5 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • NinaManEx
    Participant

Am I right in believing that timely achievement rates based on the PED have been scrapped? I think i heard this at an FE seminar but i could be kidding myself.

I’m thinking this because they have said the PED’s will not include the EPA period, and the new Standards request a separate Actual End (last day of learning). So providing the learning delivery is completed on time and the Actual end date is within that the completion is timely even if the Achievement date (last day of learning + EPA period), is way over the PED?

Concerned we are going to come full circle with the PED’s being used for timely completions that are realistic because they don’t match the achievement dates.

steveh
    Participant

For 18/19 there is no Timely calculation for STANDARDS (there’s still one for any remaining frameworks).

For 19/20 there will be something (probably called timely) calculated using the *achievement date* that, just like the old days, we have to add for those who finish after 1 August.

NinaManEx
    Participant

Thanks Steveh,

That’s good to know

With the Achievement dates i am right in understanding that it is different to the Actual end date…..and that the Achievement date is the Actual end date + the EPA period but only input when the outcome is known!?

Correct?

steveh
    Participant

To the best of my understanding (!!!), yes, that’s right. Actual End Date after 1 August will be end of the practical period, Achievement Date will be when they pass the EPA.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.