Trainee ship funding bands

Feconnect has been replaced by ESFA communities.

Feconnect is read only and it is not possible to create or reply to topics or posts. To search feconnect we suggest you use site specific searches. ESFA Communities is now live. Feconnect users will need to create a new ESFA communities account to post, reply or subscribe for email alerts.

Home Forums Data issues Trainee ship funding bands

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  steveh 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Lisa
    Spectator

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the current funding band amounts are? I have tried to find out – as my board wish to know.

band 1 = up to 279 hours
    2 = 280-359 hours
    3 = 360-449 hours
    4a = 450+ hours
    4b = 450-539 hours
    5 = 540+ hours

Many thanks

Lisa

Mark
    Spectator

What you are paid will depend on your provider factor.

Base rates are £4000 (5), £3300 (4b), £3300 (4a), £2700 (3), £2133 (2) and band 1 by the actual hours @ £6.667 per hour

jaxrees01
    Spectator

Hi there,

I have a question also related to Banding. On our spreadsheet obtained from Gov.co.uk the price for Medical Admin Level 2 is £1500, on the hub it is showing as £3983. There are also similar discrepancies relating to Business Admin L2 and Medical Admin L3, which is the correct price for qualification? It is very confusing.

Jax

steveh
    Spectator

Lisa

If you’re using FIS, the precise funding values with your provider factors incorporated are in the Rulebase_FM25_Learner table in a field called OnProgPayment.

steveh
    Spectator

Jax

The current funding/bands is what it says on the spreadsheet. The other values on the Hub relate to previous funding models (some of which are still being delivered)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.