Traineeship progression

Home Forums Data issues Traineeship progression

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • christinam
    Participant

Hello,

Can i have your assistance again please. is it still the case that if a traineeship crosess over funding years that you close the aim and restart the aim?
    I have a learner expected to end in June 2018 but left in August 2018 (within 6 months of her start date).
    We also have evidence of progression over the 8 week threshold but it doesnt appear to have triggered the outcome payment.

Many thanks
    Christina

Mark
    Participant

We don’t get many traineeships so I could be wrong, I don’t think there is an outcome payment. I feel sure it is a flat rate for adults and on planned hours for 16-18 (EFA funding)

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Christina,
    The Achievement date is used to trigger achievement payments for traineeships, the date recorded should be the date on which the learner has met the requirements for progression to an apprenticeship, job or further learning (see the ESFA funding documentation for full details).
    The Achievement date must be on or after 1 August 2018 and before 1 August 2019 in order to generate achievement funding in the 2018 to 2019 year.
    HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.