Updating Commitment Statements

Home Forums Data issues Updating Commitment Statements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Locock 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Fairway
    Participant

Hi All

We’re updating our processes here and wondered if we could pick your brains about Commitment Statements and how you go about updating these (if you do).

We have multiple apprentice starts from different contract years and as everyone will know the requirments for the Commitment statement has varied in each new year rules!

Does everyone keep their commitment statements the same year to year to comply with the starting years funding rules (even if the current funding year’s rules state new requirements)?
    Have you ever had a problem with this in audit?

Also I’ve noted a change in contact details on the rules for complaints and queries from nationalhelpdesk@apprenticeships.gov.uk (0800 015 0400) to the ESFA Apprenticeship Service Support helpdesk@manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk (08000 150 600).

Will you be updating previous year’s CS’s with the new details and will you then get the CS resigned by all three parties?

I note the CS template doesn’t actually have these contact details on there. Only signatory pages to confirm it has been discussed. Though surely if these were discussed at start and then changed, you’d need to discuss and sign off again?!

Sorry for the long post but it’s hard to know how far to go with this. I would appreciate your thoughts!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Fairway.

Martin Locock
    Participant

We use the commitment statement form from the relevant starting year, rather than transferring across.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.