When does DAS mismatch Report refresh?

Home Forums Data issues When does DAS mismatch Report refresh?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jessicar 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • jessicar
    Participant

So if an employer approves a cohort, how long does to take to take effect on the DAS mismatch report, once you ve re-submitted an ILR?

Is it the next day?

For some reason though it was instant, but doesn’t seem to be the cause. Have mismatch errors that haven’t cleared but the employer has done their bit.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I do not think it does refresh but that you need to re-submit the ILR although you should wait an hour after DAS has been undated to allow the DAS link to refresh.
    HTH

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

I think the last confirmation we got of timings was over a year ago when they were moving to a refresh of the data every hour rather than overnight.

I have recently seen evidence this could still the case with at least a 30 minute delay although i don’t think the mechanism in the background is still the same as it used to be.

I have seen a few examples recently where the data on screen and in the ILR is not matching even though the changes were made on DAS days before and only the ILR was changed on that day, re-submitting the data less than 1 hour later then showed a cleared mismatch.

Ben F.

jessicar
    Participant

Have disappeared now so least don’t have to wait overnight!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.