Withdrawal of apprentice

Home Forums Data issues Withdrawal of apprentice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Locock 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Martin Locock
    Participant

To process an apprentice who has withdrawn part of the way through the programme (after 120 credits of a degree apprenticeship), I should show as Component – Outcome 2 (partial completion) since they have achieved sufficient credit for a CertHE award.

What should I show on the Programme aim? – I assume that Partial is not an available option and so it is either complete or (in this case) not complete.

Martin West
    Participant

As long as the learner has been certified for the award that is at a lower level than the learning aim, see the following guidance from the ILR documentation.

Code 2 ‘Partial achievement’ should only be used for prescribed HE learning aims where the learner has achieved an award that is at a lower academic level than the qualification they were aiming for as identified by the learning aim reference. For example, a learner who is aiming for an HND but leaves at the end of the first year with an HNC.

You are correct for the Programme aim as this would be withdrawn with no achievement.
    HTH

Martin Locock
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.