Yes we are still getting “page not found” error. The AS have told me yesterday, still no timeframe on any fix. Been like this since last Wednesday for us. I don’t understand how employers can add the cohort yet providers cannot add the names of the learners, doesn’t make sense to me, anyone else?
We have used two programmes.
Cognisoft Yeti and currently use Pellcomp PICS both good in differing ways I found Yeti the better one for bespoke reports. PICS has spreadsheet reports that can be manipulated.
PICS from an inputters view is the better one.
Hope this helps.
This is the advice I have been given from the ESFA when I placed my DLock error query with them last month.
Thank you for coming back to me with the screenshot.
I have checked the ILR submission you made at R02 in reference to ULN xxxxxxxxxx.
From this I can see the learner has been on the same apprenticeship with the same employer since December 2017 (correct me if this is wrong)
In theory there shouldn’t be a stopped record for this learner but if the stop date has been backdated to the start date on the Apprenticeship Service this effectively voids that record. Unfortunately, the data match report looks to be matching against the stopped record and highlighting this.
I have checked the payment report and the learner is generating payments, due to this please ignore the data match report as the error is referencing the stopped record. A successful match has been made against the live record.
In relation to the learner with a DLOCK_02 error (ULN xxxxxxxxxx) I have checked the R14 submission and the learner has no data match errors. Due to the staggering of the ILR timetable some errors still appeared in 18/19 submissions that weren’t apparent in the 17/18 submission. This data match should not appear on your R03 submission.
We have now hit R03 and all the same errors are showing again.
I agree with Martin at this stage of the game. Get the chocolate out…